Have you ever wanted a beach vacation complete with all the luxuries, where you don’t have to worry about a thing?
If you’re vacationing in Cabo, consider a private chef service. Having all your food prepared and served will save you precious time that you can spend on Los Cabos excursions or simply relaxing.
Here’s what you need to know about hiring a chef in Cabo.
Chefs for Hire
Hiring a professional culinary artist for your family or guests is truly a unique experience.
Here’s an introduction to a few of our fabulous professional chefs.
Chef Lisandro Silva
Chef Lisandro was born in Mexico and has over 15 years of professional chef experience. He holds a Master’s Degree in Gastronomy. His exquisite six-course menu includes French, Mexican, and international influences.
Chef Emmanuel De Castro
Chef Manny is an expert in international cuisine and fuses various styles including Mexican, French, Mediterranean, Italian, Japanese, and Vietnamese. He cooks for the health-conscious and is always found cooking special meals for restricted diets. Ask for Chef Manny if you have special dietary preferences such as vegan or vegetarian food.
Chef Daniel Sanchez
Chef Daniel learned his culinary skills at a young age in his family’s restaurant. For 20 years, he has cooked professionally in some of the best hotels and restaurants in Mexico and the Fiji Islands. He specializes in all types of Mexican cooking as well as international cuisine. If you’re into spicy, savory dishes, then Chef Daniel should be at the top of your list.
Private Chef Service Rates
The rates for private chefs are detailed below. Prices differ for Elite (5-star) chefs and regular Cabo chefs.
While you’re enjoying your Cabo vacation, your chef will be busy sourcing the freshest ingredients, and can even grill your fresh fish on the BBQ. The prices below reflect service only, which includes preparing the meal, serving, and cleaning up.
(Your chef will also take care of the food shopping, but you will pay for the food.)
Elite (5-star) Chef Prices (1-4 persons)
- Breakfast or lunch only – $115.00
- Dinner only – $180.00
- Breakfast/Lunch – $192.00
- Breakfast/Dinner – $264.00
- Lunch/Dinner – $264.00
- Full Service (3 meals) – $348.00
Elite (5-star) Chef Prices (5-9 persons)
- Breakfast or lunch only – $140.00
- Dinner only – $222.00
- Breakfast/Lunch – $228.00
- Breakfast/Dinner – $312.00
- Lunch/Dinner – $312.00
- Full Service (3 meals) – $408.00
Elite (5-star) Chef Prices – for each additional person
- Breakfast or lunch only – additional $15.00/person
- Dinner only – additional $24.00/person
- Breakfast/Lunch – additional $25.00/person
- Breakfast/Dinner – additional $34.00/person
- Lunch/Dinner – additional $34.00/person
- Full Service (3 meals) – additional $15.00/person
Chef Prices (1-4 persons)
- Breakfast or lunch only – $70.00
- Dinner only – $115.00
- Breakfast/Lunch – $120.00
- Breakfast/Dinner – $165.00
- Lunch/Dinner – $165.00
- Full Service (3 meals) – $210.00
Chef Prices (5-9 persons)
- Breakfast or lunch only – $85.00
- Dinner only – $135.00
- Breakfast/Lunch – $160.00
- Breakfast/Dinner – $195.00
- Lunch/Dinner – $195.00
- Full Service (3 meals) – $250.00
Chef Prices for Every Additional Person
- Breakfast or lunch only – additional $9.00/person
- Dinner only – additional $15.00/person
- Breakfast/Lunch – additional $15.00/person
- Breakfast/Dinner – additional $21.00/person
- Lunch/Dinner – additional $21.00/person
- Full Service (3 meals) – additional $27.00/person
Book with Us and Enjoy a Worry-Free Cabo Vacation
If you’re traveling with a group or you simply want to have a low-stress vacation, we’ll do all the shopping, cooking, and cleaning.
Our round-the-clock concierge team is always ready to ensure you have a worry-free and memorable getaway in Cabo.
If you have questions about our villas and services, call us toll free at (866) 782-2226, or reach us through this online contact form. We’ll be happy to hear from you!